FROM THEN TO NOW

                                                                  

FROM THEN TO NOW

 

Once upon a time as a child, I used to look at stars wishing that I could reach them. I used to look at the birds flying in the sky wishing that even I could fly like them. I used to look at the rainbow wishing that I could take a slide on it and whether it is a rainy day or a Sunday, no matter what I always loved to play with my friends running far away from the house. And I always used to love playing in the rain even though my mother denies it, sometimes she understands what she has missed in her childhood and allows me to play in the rain. I used to be a  child who used to always be playful, and active in participating in various activities.

But as I grew up, things changed and more than the stars, I could only see the darkness, the things which were happening around me made me more frightened, though I want to fly like those birds, I used to shed my wings with the fear of being hunted in this cruel world.

the slide of the rainbow no longer excited me as the world has taught me fear of heights, and I used to stick to my house no matter what the situation is as I used to have the fear of being judged by this brutish world.

Later I realized that no matter how this brutish world is, and no matter how it judges me, I need to stop being stuck in the house and not stop my dreams and have started to come out and have started doing the things which I like, started dreaming again the things which I wanted to be and what I want to accomplish in my life.

Also, we need to think about the people who have always been there for us, supporting us whenever we fall and adore every little thing we achieve. No matter how the world is our loved ones will always be there with us.

 


                                         

                                                                                      

                                                                                                                                                                By

                                                                                                                                                      Y. Jhansi


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INSURTECH

SIP Vs MUTUAL FUNDS